Philosophy and Goals
Better Students. Better Athletes. Better Leaders.
GOCA’s foundational objective—Be Your Best—applies not only to athletic performance but also to behavior and character education outside the game.
In all our Global Outreach Charter Academy Athletics and Training Programs, we strive to achieve the following:
- Maintain the highest ethical standards and practices through encouragement and positive leadership.
- Provide equitable athletic and physical education opportunities for girls and boys giving equal emphasis to girls’ and boys’ sports within the School community.
- Foster GOCA’s values of diversity, integrity, respect and mutual trust.
- Encourage students of diverse abilities and promote an environment of inclusion.
- Ensure that all our coaches are recognized as high performance educators, dedicated to the learning experience of all GOCA students.