We are currently full for the 2018-2019 school year. We will only be accepting students via our lottery procedure outlined below.
If you would like to fill out a Pre-Enrollment form we will get back to you as soon as enrollment opens for the 2019-2020 school year.
Click here to fill out the Pre-Enrollment form: https://www.goca.us/pre-enrollment/
School Registration Under Florida Law:
· A child must have successfully completed kindergarten in order to be eligible for first grade.
· Children may enter kindergarten if they will be five years old on or before September 1st.
· Children may enter first grade if they will be six years old on or before September 1st, and have successfully completed kindergarten.
· All children who will be six years old by February 1st must attend school.
· All children must attend school until they reach the age of 16.
· This is Florida law and there are no exceptions.
The school will admit students of any race, color, national origin, religion, or gender. The school will have an enrollment period Starting on March 6th 2017. Enrollment period will close once all the seat are filled.
The application must be completed in order to be considered for enrollment. Please download the application packet, fill it out and return to the school office between the hours of 8am – 4:00pm. After you have submitted your application you will receive an Acceptance Letter or Lottery Letter based upon availability.