Challenging. Engaging. Joyful.
At Global Outreach Charter Academy, our innovative teachers provide high standards and a challenging academic program. To help students meet the challenges, GOCA keeps the classroom engaging and student-centered. The academic journey is full of joy with happy and engaged students.
A Challenging Academic Program:
- Our students write publishable articles, poems, fiction, newspaper stories and research papers using the Depth of Knowledge and Bloom’s Taxonomy techniques.
- Students are exposed to challenging lessons through the use of laptop computers on a cart and in the computer lab.
- And they excel in a variety of sports teams, including basketball, track and soccer.
An Engaging Classroom:
- Students collaborate efficiently through small group settings where they are exposed to intense exploration and self- expression.
- Instruction at GOCA focuses on the development of critical thinking and problem solving skills, innovation, and teamwork.
- Students are exposed to project based learning starting from Kindergarten through Eighth Grade.
A Joyful Environment:
- We inspire students to trust: the teacher-student relationship is the heart of GOCA community.
- Our students connect and make friendships that last a lifetime.
- They play: We inspire our students to experience the challenges and joys of athletic competition as part of their learning experience.